Author Topic: Finding the risk in your area indirectly using Integrated Risk Management Plans  (Read 390 times)

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I was searching for something else (chemical plants that fall into a particular hazard category), anyhow I discovered that if you search for this exact phrase on Google it gives very intersting detailed demographic for youe area:

Integrated Risk Management Plan Fire

You may get a page on the planning, but it's the plan that you want with the maps and data etc.. There are correlations between data of certain demographic and the Covid-19 cases, it seems.

(You may need to do a bit of digging around to find the plans though, or find the supporting documents or consultation document used to make the plans)

Here is an example of one for Greater Manchester:
https://manchesterfire.gov.uk/media/1092/irmp-supporting-documentation-2016-20.pdf

Here is an example of one for Cheshire:
https://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/Assets/1/IRMP-14-Consultation-Report.pdf

You will find things like levels of deprivation, locations of care homes, age demographic and so on, as 'heat maps' of the area. Fascinating stuff.

Trystan
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline purlin

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Finding the risk in your area indirectly using Integrated Risk Management Plans
« Reply #1 on: Friday 27 November 20 14:52 GMT (UK) »
As you say Trystan fascinating and very interesting, that will keep me absorbed for hours, thank you.
Crosbie, Crosby, Black, Woods, Johnstone, Kelly, Howatt, McMillan, Wauchope Scott, Smith, Gibbons, Roberts, Hildred, Jones, Hughes. Curran, Palmer. Hughes, Jones, Wilcox, wilbraham, owen
Liverpool, Dumfriesshire, Kirkudbrightshire, Cheshire, Flintshire, llanrwst, trefriw, Lincolnshire, America, Canada, New Zealand.