Author Topic: Diary - Wednesday 13th January  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Roobarb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking for that elusive branch!
    • View Profile
Re: Diary - Wednesday 13th January
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 14 January 21 18:25 GMT (UK) »
 So many posts since I last looked in. Annette, great news that Darcy is home and what a lovely photo.
Pleased that the jab went well Viktoria.  Lovely to hear other news from everyone.  :)
Bell, Salter, Street - Devon, Middlesbrough.
Lickess- North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough.
Etherington - North Yorks and Durham.
Barker- North Yorks
Crooks- Durham
Forster- North Yorks/Durham
Newsam, Pattison, Proud - North Yorks.
Timothy, Griffiths, Jones - South Wales

Offline Caw1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Joyce Irene Harriss 1920 - 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 14 January 21 18:47 GMT (UK) »
Annette thank you for sharing the picture if Darcy and Macy, they do look adorable and I love their little baby grows!

LM - I have heard that before that twins have such a close bond ... it’s a pity your brother lives far away now but you can still feel that close bond is wonderful..

Gibel - delighted to hear you’ve a new boiler being fitted so you’ll be able to relax and bathe in the warmth without fear of it not working... you’ve certainly been through the mill so you definitely deserve some comfort..

Viktoria - I think you’re addicted to your iPad as I am too.... my OH says he doesn’t get any coherent conversations from me! I don’t know how I ever managed without it...
I shed a little tear about your take of your twin.... you do have a lovely daughter though and is she FH’s granny ?
Good question re the vaccination immunity.... nothing seems very clear does it...

RTL - good to hear you’ve string guidance from your church elders to keep you all going...

Take care all and stay safe...

Caroline
Guy - UK,USA
Bangerter -UK,Australia,Switzerland
Harriss - UK, Australia
Merrall - UK
Swinnock - UK
Lloyd - UK

Offline Roobarb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking for that elusive branch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 14 January 21 21:00 GMT (UK) »
Sorry Gibel, I missed your good news out when I was catching up, great to hear that you're getting your new boiler fitted.

Annette, LM, my lovely next door neighbours have twin girls, non identical, they're very close. One of my friends has a twin brother, he lives a long way away, I've never asked her if they've felt each other's pain in that way. I'll be interested to find out in the future.
Bell, Salter, Street - Devon, Middlesbrough.
Lickess- North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough.
Etherington - North Yorks and Durham.
Barker- North Yorks
Crooks- Durham
Forster- North Yorks/Durham
Newsam, Pattison, Proud - North Yorks.
Timothy, Griffiths, Jones - South Wales