Author Topic: PEART family - York  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Goughy

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
PEART family - York
« on: Saturday 27 August 05 22:14 BST (UK) »
I have a Thomas Fawbert in my FT.  His parents I believe to be William Fawbert and Catherine Peart.  They married in 1800 in York.  Catherine's parents were Thomas Peart and Eleanor Dodson.  If anyone is researching the Peart family in York, I would be grateful for any information.  Thanks.
This information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Interests:  Johnson/Knight/Talbot (Caunton/Maplebeck); Camm/Ramskar (Sheffield); Sarginson/King/Fletcher/Lowther (Howden); Silversides/Tomlinson (Riccall); Atkinson (Selby)

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: PEART family - York
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 January 06 14:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi Goughy

My ggg grandmother was Sarah Peart b. 1836 in Scarborough.  Her siblings were William, Ellen and John and her father was John Peart (Mother Patience Spencer) and his father was also John Peart (spouse Mary Wallace).    Just thought it worth mentioning on the offchance these names might mean something to you.

Best wishes

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Goughy

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 22 January 06 20:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ticker

Had a look at the names I have (be they very sparse from IGI) and dont recognise any on your list. Of the names, there seems to be a prominence of  females - dont we just mess up family trees on changing name.  Not yet been to look at the Parish Records personally so will bear you in mind in the future. 

Thanks for the interest

Goughy
This information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Interests:  Johnson/Knight/Talbot (Caunton/Maplebeck); Camm/Ramskar (Sheffield); Sarginson/King/Fletcher/Lowther (Howden); Silversides/Tomlinson (Riccall); Atkinson (Selby)

Offline lesleyhannah

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 12 March 06 18:07 GMT (UK) »
I have an Andrew Peart, born Hull 1854, who married Diana Douthwaite. His father was John born 1820, a shoemaker. Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else recognises the names.