Author Topic: Pipers of Suffolk  (Read 5582 times)

Offline gillian g

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: thomas cooper prior of Suffolk
« Reply #9 on: Monday 28 February 11 11:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi Maureen,  This is my first post so I'm not sure what I am doing!  I am trying to trace the family of Thomas Cooper Prior - my gggrandfather.  I believe he was a tailor in Colchester - to the Garrison.  He was married to Isabella Elizabeth Prior who died 12th April 1890 aged 50 years.  She is buried in Sudbury cemetry. 

gillian g

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Pipers of Suffolk
« Reply #10 on: Monday 28 February 11 12:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gillian
Yes hes my direct  too. I have so much info that to put it on here would take upo too much room. His daughter Mary (nee Piper) was my 3 times ggrandmother and her mother died when she was very young leaving Thomas with 3 children--George, Samuel(my direct) and Mary. Thomas married again in 1861 an Ann Porter who gave him a son Thomas Albert Cooper Prior but he died at 5months.Ann must have died too for thomas married again in June 1866 an Isabella Elizabeth Hines.They had 2 daughters Hepzibah and Caroline. My ggrandfather Samuel must have been quite fond of them as he named his daughter Hepzibah Caroline.
I will send you a personal message with my e-mail address so that it will make things easier to send to you.
Ringrose
Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)

Offline gillian g

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Pipers of Suffolk
« Reply #11 on: Monday 07 March 11 17:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ringrose, Thanks for replying.  It looks very interesting and I would like all you know.  My email is *  Caroline Prior married George Chaplin and was my great grandmother.  They lived in Cavendish, then moved to Sudbury.

gill g

(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php