Author Topic: Margaret and Ray Statton -  (Read 323 times)

Offline dunscore

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Margaret and Ray Statton -
« on: Monday 29 March 21 04:35 BST (UK) »
This may well be a "long shot" but I would like to be in touch with the child/children of Margaret and Ray Statton who, until their deaths, lived in Plymouth, Devon, England.

Margaret and I corresponded for several years and I visited her and Ray on two occasions when visiting the UK.  We were trying to find a connection between our families at the time.

I was going through some old emails I had printed out and found one dated 2006, asking for any information that I might be able to find regarding Statton/Tippett relatives in Victoria and Tasmania in the 1800's to mid 1900's.

At the time, I didn't have the internet and a lot of what I needed was not readily available.  However, I have now find some that might be of interest, obviously to her children if they too are as interested in family history as their mother was.

If anyone knows of Margaret and Ray and has contact with their children (think a son called in when I was at their home in the 1990's) please get in touch with me, as I would love to pass on what I have found.

Dunscore

Offline judb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret and Ray Statton -
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 March 21 06:30 BST (UK) »
YOu might have a look at the White Pages (phone directory) site as there are some peopleof the surname mentioned there

https://www.whitepages.com.au/residential/results?name=Statton&givenName=r&location=Nationally

Judith

DYER - Wilts, London, Somerset, MIDLANE - Hants, Wilts, SONE - Hants, WRIGHT - London, Hants, SEAGER - Deptford, DWYER, FERGUSON - Victoria, MASON - Woodford Vic, BALLARD - South Wales, GOULDBY - Lowestoft
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future..." T S Eliot

UK Census information Crown Copyrightt, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk