Author Topic: Deansgrange Burial records  (Read 653 times)

Offline dermo

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Deansgrange Burial records
« on: Friday 24 September 21 23:46 BST (UK) »
Hi
I have used https://www.dlrcoco.ie/en/cemeteries/burial-records in the past to get burial records for Deansgrange cemetery.  There was a way to get an image of the ledger page on which the burial was recorded.  This was useful since it gave address information.  Looking for a burial just now, I find there is no link to the ledger page.  Am I missing something or is it no longer possible to access the ledger image?
O'Brien, Keogh, Byrne, Cuffe, Kelly, White, Burke, Blosset, Evans, Hetherington, Hosey, Williams, Wright, Comerford, Carey, McKeon, Litton, O'Reilly, O'Toole, Nugent, Traynor, Broughall.

Online athacliath62

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Deansgrange Burial records
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 25 September 21 16:50 BST (UK) »
I'm not seeing the link to the register either, it was there up to very recently as I saved a couple of entries to read in more detail.

Offline dermo

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 28 September 21 20:28 BST (UK) »
I've checked again and I now find there is a link, "More Images", that takes you to the register.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when I was searching last Friday so maybe the website was being updated.    Curiously, in the grave record I searched for last week the link now appears  for six of the seven interments the grave contains.  It doesn't appear for the most recent one.  Maybe the update hasn't been completed yet.  I will check again after a while.
O'Brien, Keogh, Byrne, Cuffe, Kelly, White, Burke, Blosset, Evans, Hetherington, Hosey, Williams, Wright, Comerford, Carey, McKeon, Litton, O'Reilly, O'Toole, Nugent, Traynor, Broughall.

Online athacliath62

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 28 September 21 22:50 BST (UK) »
agreed - that more images link was not there last week

great to have the register images back, some key details included in these