Author Topic: John MOLLOY and Anne/Ann DALY  (Read 1576 times)

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: John MOLLOY and Anne/Ann DALY
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 13 October 21 06:41 BST (UK) »
Ah!
I just saw the thread on John MOLLOY on the Aust Board.

I see you are ok with local information. ;D
Sue
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline haney

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 13 October 21 07:00 BST (UK) »
Hi Sue I think I would like to concentrate of all possible connections and information in Australia first.  I just put in the baptism in Monaghan for Mary as it fits in with her being 18months old when they arrived in 1841.

I'm also going to see when the McKenna's were in Bathurst, I started doing all of that and had to stop for some reason.  I have sent the email to the Bathurst Archives today and if they are not sick of me by now, LOL they may give me a clue with that 1844 Baptism.

So will keep gathering what information is out there between the birth in 1844 and the marriage of John Molloy in 1851 (the first marriage).  May not be able to find out much more but at least going in the right direction.  Will follow up on the marriage of the MARY MOLLOY to ISAC WELLS.  May need my transcription agent to check and verify.  Would LOVE to find the other children Charlotte and Charles MOLLOY.  Many thanks Dianna

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 14 October 21 06:48 BST (UK) »
Will follow up on the marriage of the MARY MOLLOY to ISAC WELLS.  May need my transcription agent to check and verify.  Would LOVE to find the other children Charlotte and Charles MOLLOY.  Many thanks Dianna

I added a couple of thoughts on the above on the other thread.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline haney

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 14 October 21 07:15 BST (UK) »
Hi I'm just looking over your comments and thanks very much for those!  I have a Mary Madeline MOLLOY marrying an ISAC HENRY WELLS in Dubbo 1860

1863 Madeline E born to Isac H and Mary M in Forbes

1864 Isaac H dies in Wellington

1866 James Wells marries a MARY A L Wells in Wellington.

1940 From Trove an Isaac Henry Wells dies.  Son of Mary (Molloy) and James Wells. There seems to be about 7/8 children for this marriage.  Wow complicated isn't it!  Will be fun trying to track down all these kids!  Many thanks Dianna