Author Topic: death and obit Brenda Buick, Mar 17, 1988  (Read 1050 times)

Offline ..hey

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: death and obit Brenda Buick, Mar 17, 1988
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 02 August 23 19:14 BST (UK) »
This is my family. Why are u so interested in my aunties birth and death?

Online Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 03 August 23 20:22 BST (UK) »

Welcome to RootsChat, ..hey  :)

Peggy13 was online here earlier this morning, so she may come back and answer your question.

Good luck  :)

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline Peggy13

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 03 August 23 21:16 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat, hey. Hope you are fine. I was researching the Watterson family as there are Watterson/Johnston marriages in my family, and Johnston is my main family line. This lead me to Samuel  George Buick who married Mary Ann Watterson in 1918 at Wood's Chapel in Ballyronan. Then I learned that Samuel emigrated to Manhattan but Mary Ann did not go with him. I found two children for Samuel and Mary Ann, one of whom was Samuel George Buick, Jr. who stayed in Ireland. If I have it correct, Brenda is a granddaughter to Samuel George Buick, Jr. That is my interest, genealogy only, just trying to put the pieces in place. She died at a young age. I am hesitant to put information online abt her father but he may have died abt Apr 2022 and Brenda may have living siblings.
I was going to send you a private message but if I understand correctly, you have to post 3 messages before you can answer a private message. Thank you for your reply. Peggy
Meggison-Durham, Northumberland and Canada
Johnston - Co. Derry, Ireland
Groves - Co. Derry, Ireland

Online Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 04 August 23 07:46 BST (UK) »
This lead me to Samuel  George Buick who married Mary Ann Watterson in 1918 at Wood's Chapel in Ballyronan.
I was going to send you a private message but if I understand correctly, you have to post 3 messages before you can answer a private message.

Marriage 16 August 1918 at St John's Parish Church.
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/marriage_returns/marriages_1918/09718/5525950.pdf
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4848390#map=17/54.72366/-6.56036

Hey needs to post at least one more reply.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline ..hey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 04 August 23 08:55 BST (UK) »
Yes, well she does has siblings still alive today.

Offline ..hey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 05 August 23 14:41 BST (UK) »
Also might I add some of your information is wrong. Brenda’s father died many years ago. Im not quite sure what you are referring to when you say he died recently. Could u perhaps explain why you believe this? She still has living sibling one of them being my Mother of course.