Author Topic: Father 1921 Census  (Read 677 times)

Offline Yorky Lad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Father 1921 Census
« on: Sunday 09 January 22 21:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi
It's a long time since I have used RootsChat and particularly the East Riding Forum please excuse me if I appear to be a bit green in its processes.
However, I have just found my father, Albert William Myers living in Burstwick with his mother, father and 5 siblings in the 1921 census.
I am unable to unscramble the name for the farmer my grandfather works for and the name of the farm. Any help in deciphering would be most appreciated.

TIA

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Father 1921 Census
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 09 January 22 21:47 GMT (UK) »
You'll have to provide a copy of the relevant census page.
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 09 January 22 22:49 GMT (UK) »
We can't view the image without paying to view it, so the only way we would be able to help would be if you posted a snip of the part that you can't make out.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Zephyr

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 30 March 23 00:14 BST (UK) »
Had a look but not very legible - only a guess but could it be Dairy House Farm?  Can't make out surname of farmer.
Census information is Crown Copyright from nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline amondg

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 30 March 23 06:00 BST (UK) »
Joseph Burnham is the farmers name aged 38 single Farmer employer- Dairy House Burstwick

He is with his parents and siblings.  Father Robert Wilfred Burnham 65, Anne Elizabeth 66 etc.

His brother Charles Robert Burnham aged 31 appears to be the co-owner, Farmer, Dairy House Burstwick