Author Topic: trying to find death cert  (Read 492 times)

Offline riannisuileabhain

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
trying to find death cert
« on: Monday 10 January 22 00:57 GMT (UK) »
hi - im looking for a death of a catherine moore in dublin inbetween 1903 - 1911 . she was married to Edward moore who passed away in 1903 age 45.

I suppose she could have been alive in 1911 for the census but i cant for the life of me find a matching census return.

her, edward and her children in 1901:
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Dublin/Wood_Quay/Great_Ship_Street__Part_/1341274/

catherine's 2 sons in 1911:
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1911/Dublin/Wood_Quay__part_of_/Cross_Kevin_Street/79955/

there are other children in the census too.

any help would be appreciated!

Offline Nettie

• RootsChat Veteran
  • You can choose your friends but not your relations
    • View Profile
Re: trying to find death cert
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 18 January 22 06:10 GMT (UK) »
Is there a chance she remarried between 1903 and 1911?
Researching: Cronin / Nolan - Gortadrislig, Kerry
Finn/Clifford - Callinafercy and Scort, Kerry
Spillane - Milltown
Also:- Byrne / Tyrrell - Dublin

Offline dublin1850

• RootsChat Veteran
  • A great lover of Dublin history
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 19 January 22 20:24 GMT (UK) »
Coffey, Cummins [Rathfalla, Tipperary], Cummins [Skirke, Laois], Curran, Dillon [Clare], Fogarty [Garran, Laois/Tipp], Hughes, Keshan (Keeshan), Loughman [Harristown and Killadooley, Laois], Mallon [Armagh], Malone, Markham [Caherkine, Clare], McKeon(e) [Sligo/Kilkenny/Waterford], McNamara, Meagher, Prescott [Kilkenny/Waterford/Wexford?], Rafferty, Ryan, Sullivan, Tobin
GEDMatch: T665306 tested with Family Tree DNA and also with ancestry
GEDCOM file: 1980344

Offline dublin1850

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 19 January 22 20:32 GMT (UK) »
She is in Glasnevin. Listed as a widow of a fish dealer, Michael Byrne 54 Aungier Street was informant and made arrangements for the burial. PM me if you want the record.

**edit 54 Aungier Street is Fanagan's Funeral Directors today, so Michael Byrne may have been a funeral director.

**another edit. 54 Aungier Street was Fanagan's in 1912.
Coffey, Cummins [Rathfalla, Tipperary], Cummins [Skirke, Laois], Curran, Dillon [Clare], Fogarty [Garran, Laois/Tipp], Hughes, Keshan (Keeshan), Loughman [Harristown and Killadooley, Laois], Mallon [Armagh], Malone, Markham [Caherkine, Clare], McKeon(e) [Sligo/Kilkenny/Waterford], McNamara, Meagher, Prescott [Kilkenny/Waterford/Wexford?], Rafferty, Ryan, Sullivan, Tobin

Offline riannisuileabhain

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 19 January 22 20:39 GMT (UK) »
yes dublin, i’ve seen that glasnevin record and i think i’ve ruled it out already  :-\

her husband edward was a blacksmith, a labourer and a blacksmiths helper for his whole life, the mary nugent one does interest me, although the marriage record between her and michael says her fathers name is patrick , but he is a smiths helper so i really don’t know.

this was one i thought could also be her, but i’m unsure ???

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/deaths_returns/deaths_1919/05162/4423905.pdf

thank you for your help!!

Offline dublin1850

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 19 January 22 21:09 GMT (UK) »
There's also a 1908 one with an address in Bishop Street who died in the Workhouse.