Author Topic: looking for info on Henry Reid Andrews or Elizabeth Killen  (Read 143 times)

Offline KWA

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
looking for info on Henry Reid Andrews or Elizabeth Killen
« on: Sunday 23 January 22 13:28 GMT (UK) »
i am looking for some help finding any information on my Great Great Grandfather , his name was Henry Ried Andrews ,

what i know so far is , he was borne around 1790 in Antrim Ireland, i found one land assessment record of him in a land record showing property he either owned or leased,

he was married to Elizabeth Killen about 1817 in Antrim Co. and passed away around 1840,
i know he was mentioned as being a clergy because he is mentioned in his children's records as being a Rev.

I also have some information i received from someone on another site that told me he was in fact an ordained Presbyterian Minister but never persuade it as a profession,

This person also tole me that Henry Reid Andrews had kept a diary and he side it was still in the Andrews family up to the 1920ies and he might be able to track it down if i paid him $15 per hour , that i could not afford

Elizabet Killen i think might have belonged to a well off family , she was also borne in Antrim Co. in 1796 and passed away in 1875 he parents were  John Killen and Martha Dool

Henry and Elizabeth had 6 children they were, James Miller, Martha, Mary, John Killen, David and William Henry and i have some or their records

i would love to find out more about Henry and if at all possible find out who his parents were , any help you can do would be appreciated