Author Topic: Vember Ingham died in Sacramento  (Read 475 times)

Offline Heather58

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Vember Ingham died in Sacramento
« on: Monday 07 March 22 22:32 GMT (UK) »
Good evening I am looking for the Obit for Vember Jones nee Ingham she was born on 12 Nov 1906 in Snowdon Terrace, Llanberis, North Wales   Vember married Charles Gerald Jones 12 Dec 1931 in Manhattan, New York and she died 3rd July 1995 in Sacramento. Her parents were Moses Jones Ingham & Jennie Blanche Thomas. As far as I know they had 2 sons and they could still be with us so won't give their names out. Vember's husband was born 1906 and died 1980 in San Bernadino, California.
Any help would be most appreciated and my thoughts are with those poor people in Ukraine what a nightmare they are going through.
Thank you  :)
Warburton, Ackerley, Foxley, Gerrards, Buckley, Totty, Woodworth, Parkes, Bingley, Meredith, Gill, Royle all Cheshire, Pritchard,  Roberts, Caernarfonshire. Ingham, Roberts in Denbigh

Offline amondg

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Vember Ingham died in Sacramento
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 March 22 03:57 GMT (UK) »
Not Vember's but her brother Ernest Ingham published 13 October 1968 East Whittier Review.

Born 1898, buried 11 October 1969 Whittier California. Wife Mary (daughter will not name as she may be living), siblings William Ingham, Vember Jones, Olive Gledhill, Nits Turnball, Tilly McRae, Bonnie Spears.

Offline RJ137

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile

Offline Heather58

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 25 March 22 21:58 GMT (UK) »
Thank you all very much tried to get the Will of Jane Blanche Ingham but the Wills database is a nightmare so gave up.  Take care and be safef
Kind regards  :)
Warburton, Ackerley, Foxley, Gerrards, Buckley, Totty, Woodworth, Parkes, Bingley, Meredith, Gill, Royle all Cheshire, Pritchard,  Roberts, Caernarfonshire. Ingham, Roberts in Denbigh

Offline amondg

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 26 March 22 04:24 GMT (UK) »
Did Jane Blanch Ingham leave a will? she died before her husband.

Moses Ingham otherwise Moss Ingham of Grosvenor Hotel Llanberis, died 8 August 1933 Probate Bangor 9 October 1933 to Olive Bernice Gledhill wife of William, and John Hughes Evans, solicitor.

Offline Heather58

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 27 March 22 22:15 BST (UK) »
Good evening, I have tried to find 5 Wills on the Wills & Probate Gov web site. i have seen them on Ancestry I have made notes of everything and can not find any of them. I have emailed them and they haven't replied. My friend Ann has tried to look for her grandfather she also has the details but on their database it goes from page 10 and jumps to page 20. Does anyone know what the answer is?  Thank you everyone for all your help once again