Author Topic: Probatesearch website HTTP/1.1 500 error - anyone else?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Nicky15

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Probatesearch website HTTP/1.1 500 error - anyone else?
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 21 June 22 08:38 BST (UK) »
I'm having this same problem.  I ordered a will but entered the wrong probate registry.  The order was processed normally but came back with no result at which point I realised what I had done wrong. 

I went back to place another order with the correct probate registry and like with you when I clicked on place order, I got this error message.

I have tried numerous times over several days using two different laptops.  I got my husband to open an account but the same thing happened with him. 

I couldn't find any way to contact probate search on the website and did an internet search in desperation which brought me here. 

Does iron mountain manage the probate search website then?  I was wondering if you had a particular contact within the customer resolutions team.  It might be helpful for me to contact someone who has familiarity with the probem. 

Thanks

Offline phil57

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 21 June 22 22:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Nicky, yes the service has been contracted to the private sector by HMG and Iron Mountain are running it.

There is a feedback link on the website which does work, but takes some time to get a reply.

I found and used another email address though, which from the initial reply I received appeared to be intended for business customers with some sort of volume contract, but they did escalate my issue to the web development team.

I am away from home at the moment, but if you can bear with me I will see if I can find the email address, albeit I only have access to my email account through my phone at present, which is a bit clunky!
Stokes - London and Essex
Hodges - Somerset
Murden - Notts
Humphries/Humphreys from Montgomeryshire

Offline Nicky15

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 22 June 22 10:30 BST (UK) »
Thanks, that would be great.  I shall report it via the feedback link in the meantime.

Offline phil57

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 June 22 20:52 BST (UK) »
Nicky, the address I used to contact Iron Mountain was customerresolutions@ironmountain.co.uk

Their reply, and our continued dialogue, was via cservices@ironmountian.co.uk

I hope that helps you.

Phil
Stokes - London and Essex
Hodges - Somerset
Murden - Notts
Humphries/Humphreys from Montgomeryshire