Author Topic: Finding Names on maternal paternal line  (Read 235 times)

Offline Stewarty076

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Finding Names on maternal paternal line
« on: Sunday 01 May 22 14:13 BST (UK) »
Hi all I hope someone here can help out I need a help finding My Maternal Granddads family and hope that someone(s) on here who may know the name etc and can get in contact the name I am looking for links to is Joseph McGilp he married a beautiful woman called Anne Edmondstone Clark Sommerville on the 11th November 1950 in Whitburn's Brucefield church the went on to have 5 kids (I have those info but need assistance in finding anyone who maybe part of the family and have info on them so that I can hopefully find family alive from this family,

McGilp's I'm looking for are from Victoria St Harthill as Granddad was born there, his dad was born at Monklands House By Airdrie (Coatbridge now) and also (this house no longer stands, it's now a small housing scheme I think)

I look forward to hearing from anyone from this family or people who knows this family
Thank you all in advance

Gill
Stewart McGilp Gillies Haldane Sommerville Little Orr Mullen Robertson King Leckie Hutton McLaren McDonald Meason/Mason Morison Hamilton Stuart,