Author Topic: John Valente  (Read 5158 times)

Offline Michael Craig

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
John Valente
« on: Wednesday 04 May 22 21:44 BST (UK) »
Hi All
        Looking for infomation on John Valente (Goivanni) changed his name on the Census we Believe he was born in Italy in 22 feb 1875 married Margaret Taylor born 16 Aug 1886 and Married Johann Valente as this is the only one I can Find in1911 with his Daughter mary Valente born in 1917
any help

Offline Milliepede

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: John Valente
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 21:54 BST (UK) »
There is one with a wife Annie and 2 servants in 1911.  Age 33 is that the one you have found?

What year do you have him marrying Margaret Taylor please?

There was a John Valente with mothers name Taylor born Manchester 1910 but died 1910.

Then another John born after the 1911 census. 

Plus a Joseph Frederick born 1919 and a Kathleen born 1923 with mothers name Taylor - does this sound the right family?

Another daughter born 1929.
Hinchliffe - Huddersfield Wiltshire
Burroughs - Arlingham Glos
Pick - Frocester Glos

Offline heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:01 BST (UK) »
Lancs BMD Marriage http://www.lancashirebmd.org.uk/marriagesearch.php
1911 Manchester Registry Office or Registrar attended
Johann Valente and Margaret Taylor

Free BMD shows the marriage in March quarter
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Milliepede

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:14 BST (UK) »
So if Annie was Margaret then they told a little fib on the 1911, maybe because they had already had a child. 
Hinchliffe - Huddersfield Wiltshire
Burroughs - Arlingham Glos
Pick - Frocester Glos

Offline Michael Craig

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:18 BST (UK) »
There is one with a wife Annie and 2 servants in 1911.  Age 33 is that the one you have found?

There was a John Valente with mothers name Taylor born Manchester 1910 but died 1910.

Plus a Joseph Frederick born 1919 and a Kathleen born 1923 with mothers name Taylor - does this sound the right family?

the last one i believe is the right one as i got a address of his daughter wedding 1939 cert and found them at the same address with john Valente crossed out John and Giovanni wrote in
I found a Johann Valente Married a Margaret Taylor in Manchester 1911 sent of for Wedding Cert

Offline Michael Craig

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:22 BST (UK) »
So if Annie was Margaret then they told a little fib on the 1911, maybe because they had already had a child.

I Got a Margaret Taylor married a Johann Valente I think the spelling Mistake so sent off for a Wedding Cert

In the 1939 Census I got them living in 39 Cheetham Street Chorlton and Married John and Margaret with children
Joseph F
Margaret
Teresa
Kathleen
Mary Not at Address as She would have been living with harold Ellis married in 1939

Offline Michael Craig

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:26 BST (UK) »

Margaret Taylor married a Johann Valente in 1911
Mary Valente married Harold Ellis in 1939 so not on the census which I got the address from mary and Harold Wedding Cert as 39 Cheetham Street Chorlton
Census 1939 foir That address showns
Joseph F Valente 1919
Margaret Valente
Teresa Valent
Kathleen Valente
on the Census got some Married names and John is Crossed out and Gioranni put in but I think it Giovanni as I have a Giovanni Valente died in 1945 in Crumpstall Hospital

Offline Michael Craig

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:27 BST (UK) »

the last one i believe is the right one as i got a address of his daughter wedding 1939 cert and found them at the same address with john Valente crossed out John and Giovanni wrote in
I found a Johann Valente Married a Margaret Taylor in Manchester 1911 sent of for Wedding Cert

Mary Valente married Harold Ellis in 1939 so not on the census which I got the address from mary and Harold Wedding Cert as 39 Cheetham Street Chorlton
Joseph F Valente 1919
Margaret Valente
Teresa Valent
Kathleen Valente
on the Census got some Married names and John is Crossed out and Gioranni put in but I think it Giovanni as I have a Giovanni Valente died in 1945 in Crumpstall Hospital

Offline Michael Craig

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 04 May 22 22:27 BST (UK) »

I Got a Margaret Taylor married a Johann Valente I think the spelling Mistake so sent off for a Wedding Cert

In the 1939 Census I got them living in 39 Cheetham Street Chorlton and Married John and Margaret with children
Joseph F
Margaret
Teresa
Kathleen
Mary Not at Address as She would have been living with harold Ellis married in 1939

Mary Taylor married Harold Ellis in 1939 so not on the census which I got the address from mary and Harold Wedding Cert as 39 Cheetham Street Chorlton
Joseph F Valente 1919
Margaret Valente
Teresa Valent
Kathleen Valente