Author Topic: henry philips  (Read 686 times)

Offline angel7025

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: henry philips
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 31 May 22 12:23 BST (UK) »
yes margaret and henry the soldier had a son henry and the name kept being used which is very frustrating.so im thinking soldier mayb born 1750ish somewhere

Offline angel7025

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 31 May 22 12:27 BST (UK) »
theres also a henry born 1863 in london surrey but im not sure whose who, i got the info off familysearch.org and scotlandspeople site  all i know for sure is bookless the wife and 25th regt of foot, and they had a son henry mayb he was a soldier to although his marriage cert doesnt say that 

Offline angel7025

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 14 August 22 13:00 BST (UK) »
Only for the marriage cert saying of the 25th of foot regiment id never have known as i cant find any info on him.  KOSEM  museum cant find his service record.  So its a 1798 marriage spott to margaret bookless.  Have his only sons birth 1801 henry haddington and from there on, but henry has either came from the military in england or joined up in scotland, but theres no birth for him in scotland, so im guessing its england originating.   

Offline angel7025

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 23 July 23 04:58 BST (UK) »
this henry that married margaret bookless spott scotland   soldier,  military record not located, had a son henry lived haddington,  his son george was also a soldier who came out to tasmania have georges military record

Offline angel7025

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 23 July 23 05:01 BST (UK) »
2nd henry phillips was georges GF.   Cannot locate the GF,  Census did not help with info