Author Topic: Purchases missing  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Rosinish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • PASSED & PAST
    • View Profile
Re: Purchases missing
« Reply #9 on: Friday 17 June 22 08:29 BST (UK) »
Gadget, I'm the same, only really check if I have enough credits or need a top-up!

I have to admit, SP is actually brilliant for locating previous purchased records etc.

Annie

South Uist, Inverness-shire, Scotland:- Bowie, Campbell, Cumming, Currie

Ireland:- Cullen, Flannigan (Derry), Donahoe/Donaghue (variants) (Cork), McCrate (Tipperary), Mellon, Tol(l)and (Donegal & Tyrone)

Newcastle-on-Tyne/Durham (Northumberland):- Harrison, Jude, Kemp, Lunn, Mellon, Robson, Stirling

Kettering, Northampton:- MacKinnon

Canada:- Callaghan, Cumming, MacPhee

"OLD GENEALOGISTS NEVER DIE - THEY JUST LOSE THEIR CENSUS"

Offline bleckie

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 17 June 22 09:22 BST (UK) »
Hi All
Thank you I have found them, why do they not put them in order mine starts at 2019 then to 2017 on to 2020 back to 2019 its not until you get to the second page that you find He more recent one mix in with older orders can they not be ordered by date rather than generated order number.
Thanks again
Yours Aye
BruceL

Offline RJ_Paton

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 17 June 22 10:18 BST (UK) »
Hi All
Thank you I have found them, why do they not put them in order mine starts at 2019 then to 2017 on to 2020 back to 2019 its not until you get to the second page that you find He more recent one mix in with older orders can they not be ordered by date rather than generated order number.
Thanks again
Yours Aye
BruceL

In the saved images view click on "Date Viewed" and this will sort them into date order - the chevron mark next to this sorts them into either "oldest to latest" or "latest to oldest" whichever you prefer.

Added: clicking on any of the headings sorts them by that category

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 17 June 22 10:33 BST (UK) »
I love the way the time of the order is also listed. I now know exactly what I was doing  on

17/10/2016  at 16:25

;D
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***