Author Topic: Bridget Donnelly  (Read 211 times)

Offline YellowBelly69

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Bridget Donnelly
« on: Monday 24 October 22 23:13 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone. I am trying to start from the beginning in trying to piece together my mothers tree. Her name was Bridget Donnelly. I believe she was born near Limavady off of the Ballyquin Road in a place named Green field or something very similiar. I’m sorry to be so vague but I don’t have much to go on. She was born in 1932. Thank you in advance of any information. Kindest Regards.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Bridget Donnelly
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 27 October 22 22:14 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone. I am trying to start from the beginning in trying to piece together my mothers tree. Her name was Bridget Donnelly. I believe she was born near Limavady off of the Ballyquin Road in a place named Green field or something very similiar. I’m sorry to be so vague but I don’t have much to go on. She was born in 1932. Thank you in advance of any information. Kindest Regards.

Your mother's birth is too recent to be online (Irish Genealogy only has N.I. births up to 1921 and GRONI only births more than 100 years old will be in the online index) but her birth certificate will list exact place of birth (and family residence is different).
The Ballyquin Road runs from Limavady to Dungiven.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!