Author Topic: Tidy and Colour of the photo my grt Uncle, Aunt and Todhunter sons, please  (Read 1373 times)

Offline McGroger

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Convicts, Commoners and Outlaws
    • View Profile
Re: Tidy and Colour of the photo my grt Uncle, Aunt and Todhunter sons, please
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 28 December 22 20:23 GMT (UK) »
It is also obvious, Mark, that you have used Alan Boyd's excellent restore without acknowledgement, framed it, colourised it and passed it off as your own. And it's not the first time.
Peter
Convicts: COSIER (1791); LEADBEATER (1791); SINGLETON (& PARKINSON) (1792); STROUD (1793); BARNES (aka SYDNEY) (1800); DAVIS (1804); CLARK (1806); TYLER (1810); COWEN (1818); ADAMS[ON] (1821); SMITH (1827); WHYBURN (1827); HARBORNE (1828).
Commoners: DOUGAN (1844); FORD (1849); JOHNSTON (1850); BEATTIE (& LONG) (1856); BRICKLEY (1883).
Outlaws: MCGREGOR (1883) & ass. clans, Glasgow, Glenquaich, Glenalmond and Glengyle.

Offline John-76

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 29 December 22 12:57 GMT (UK) »
Here are my three contributions.
Blake, Willis, Parker and Whittington

Offline PatBot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 30 December 22 02:56 GMT (UK) »
My effort

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 30 December 22 13:25 GMT (UK) »
One from me too ... It' a pity that the photo wasn't able to be scanned out  of the frame and thus  avoiding all the reflections. I have  adjusted the perspective  too as the image was photographed at a slight angle .
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople