Author Topic: Missing MAJM  (Read 2116 times)

Offline ~buttons~

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Missing MAJM
« on: Sunday 15 January 23 06:41 GMT (UK) »

Has anyone heard from MAJM (aka JM ) in recent times?

I've sent PM's but had no reply  ???

I believe she was last on RootsChat last June - do so hope that there was nothing untoward happening in her extended family.

Offline shanreagh

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Missing MAJM
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 15 January 23 20:23 GMT (UK) »
Not in recent times but last had a personal message in Feb22.

Would a moderator be able to help? 

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 15 January 23 21:31 GMT (UK) »
I requested a welfare check from admin back in September, but they were unable to contact her as she joined up using an alias of some sort.

She was last logged in on the 4th of June and I sent her a PM on 7th June which she didn’t reply to, which I thought was unusual, as she always replied to PMs.

Maybe there is a rootschatter who knows her real name and has her personal email address? I know some rootschatters correspond privately.

Offline ~buttons~

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 15 January 23 23:14 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the updates

I do hope she's missing by choice rather than by accident

She's certainly notable by her absence - we miss our "JM" ... please come home  ;D

Offline Pheno

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 16 January 23 09:23 GMT (UK) »
Maybe none of you noticed but there was a thread last year to which MAJM contributed which was picked up by the moderators and she was asked not to reply in that vein I think - can't remember exactly now.

Although she did post a couple of times after that I assume she has probably taken umbrage and removed herself from the forum.

Only an assumption,  Pheno
Austin/Austen - Sussex & London
Bond - Berkshire & London
Bishop - Sussex & Kent
Holland - Essex
Nevitt - Cheshire & Staffordshire
Wray - Yorkshire

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 16 January 23 10:34 GMT (UK) »
Just to add to what buttons has said .. I hope you are okay MAJM; please come 'home' - we, your tribe, are missing you.  :'(
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday 16 January 23 10:36 GMT (UK) »
I hope everything is OK, it's worrying when you don't hear from someone for a long time  :-\
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday 16 January 23 10:47 GMT (UK) »
Yes, I agree with Treetotal, please come back even just to let us know you are on a break or just pm someone to let them know you are okay MAJM. It would be less of a worry if we knew you are okay at least.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday 16 January 23 20:18 GMT (UK) »
We have not heard from MAJM since June last year, we have tried to make contact but none of her emails are being accessed. I have know Majm many years and we have always exchanged PM's and it is most unlike her to be away for so long. Since June myself and others have tried to make contact but as many of you know she was a very private person so we have not got any further.

If you ever require assistance from a moderator it is best to click on the "report to moderator button" I was highlighted to the topic by another member as I would have missed it otherwise.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk