Author Topic: De Jonge 1923 birth record in either Belgium or Netherlands  (Read 300 times)

Offline vicky19

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: De Jonge 1923 birth record in either Belgium or Netherlands
« Reply #9 on: Friday 03 February 23 09:23 GMT (UK) »
mrcakey thanks, Im having trouble with that website, I thought there was a Lodewjck in the Amsterdam part of the netherlands in some type of census record but none of the childrens names matched up. Im keeping a note of it just in case.

garstonite - Ive got all the childrens names of Josephine as Im helping the grandaughter, its going backwards that we have got stuck. I have the marriage certificate which is where I got her fahters name, its just that we are not sure whether to look at Belgium or Netherlands and its the old 100yr rule on whether I can get her birth details or not. Children's names dont help as there is also Belgian ancestry on the fathers side.

Treespirit- Sadly no place of birth on the marriage certificate, it says Lodewjck is a Railway Worker.
Lillywhite, Dwane, Hatchett, Curtis, Giuliani, Payne, Meen, Rockliff, Leopold, Winney, True, Groombridge, Middleton, Agombar, Scanlon, Grice, Vezey, Hindley, Cannell, Welch

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 03 February 23 09:30 GMT (UK) »
OK...I will delete everything NOW xx  ALL DELETED   is it Nikki the grandaughter ?
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline vicky19

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 03 February 23 09:36 GMT (UK) »
Thank you! Sorry to be a pain. Thats why is been soo difficult cos we cant ask the daughter more info about her Mums family... my friend is trying to talk to her mums siblings to see what they know without letting the secret out, but they dont know much, its that generation who just dont talk much about where they came from. My grandfather was the same, he never talked about his Dad being from Germany and what it was like having a German father during the war.
Lillywhite, Dwane, Hatchett, Curtis, Giuliani, Payne, Meen, Rockliff, Leopold, Winney, True, Groombridge, Middleton, Agombar, Scanlon, Grice, Vezey, Hindley, Cannell, Welch

Offline vicky19

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 03 February 23 11:22 GMT (UK) »
Garstonite - no its another granddaughter, so that means it was most likely another daughter not the one with the surprise.. which is good.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 03 February 23 11:47 GMT (UK) »
OK...Best of luck xxx
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford