Author Topic: West Hackney Coroners Inquest 1885.....help required please.  (Read 354 times)

Offline Copper1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: West Hackney Coroners Inquest 1885.....help required please.
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 02 February 23 23:05 GMT (UK) »
Correct, but if you are a keen researcher, the advanced stage of vegetation abundance within the cemetery - since it is a wildlife & nature habitat requires the most helpful assistance of the Trust staff to locate the site of a grave.

Offline Steve C

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: West Hackney Coroners Inquest 1885.....help required please.
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 02 February 23 23:39 GMT (UK) »
Abney Park burial info has long been available online.
https://www.devsys.co.uk/
(just use the Basic Search)

Many thanks Bookbox for your reply and the link  ;D.

I have registered and managed to log in to carry out a search. William Cobb is listed displaying dates and burial date along with an envelope emoji. The envelope emoji, when you click on it, leads to the contact details of interested parties. Needless to say I didnt have to think twice about composing a quick message  ;D

Many thanks again Steve  ;)

Correct, but if you are a keen researcher, the advanced stage of vegetation abundance within the cemetery - since it is a wildlife & nature habitat requires the most helpful assistance of the Trust staff to locate the site of a grave.

Many thanks for your reply Copper1.

In the reply that Bookbox gave there is a link to Abney Park and I have sent a message. I will wait to see what derives from that before pondering my next move  ;)
Banbury and Hall families from Leicester 1850 to 1950.

Parfery or Parfrey family from Norfolk or Cambs 1800 to 1900.