Author Topic: iPad: Moving photos from All Albums  (Read 713 times)

Offline Lisa in California

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: iPad: Moving photos from All Albums
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 11 March 23 08:36 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for your continued suggestions and shared knowledge, Biggles50!  I briefly talked to our younger son tonight (before reading your latest suggestions) he also suggested an Apple product.

I hope to let both of our sons read this thread so they can read the suggestions and steer me toward the products that make the most sense for my current needs.  (I hope to use my current iPad for genealogy and searching websites, and to continue playing games.  ;D  I would like to use a new device for photos and important documents, printing capabilities, storage and possible research.)  Everyone has very good suggestions and for that I am very grateful.

Getting a new device will be very welcomed as I still am having trouble with “typing”.  (I posted a thread about that, too, but the problem resumed again.  My iPad acts up a couple of times a year.) If I don’t type slowly, 5his is wha5 results, number# instead o& words.  I5 ca; be ver6 frustrat8n* when I’m try8ng t9 typ3 a lon* email.   ;)

Thank you again.  :)
Ellison: Co. Wicklow/Canada       Fowley: Sligo/Canada       Furnival: Lancashire/Canada       Ibbotson: Sheffield/Canada       Lee/DeJongh: Lancashire & Cheshire       Mumford: Essex/Canada       Ovens: Ireland/Canada       Sarge: Yorkshire/Canada             Stuart: Sligo/Canada       Sullivan: Co. Clare/Canada      Vaus: Sussex/Surrey      Wakefield: Tuam or Ballinasloe, Ireland              (Surname: Originated/Place Last Lived)  (Canadians lived in Ontario)

Offline Biggles50

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 11 March 23 09:48 GMT (UK) »
Sounds like an iPad Pro would work better for you especially the 12.9” version to which you can add a keyboard.

Apples iCloud storage can be bought and this is where your documents, images etc can be stored so they as safe as they can be.

Good luck selecting the right product for your needs.

Offline Lisa in California

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 11 March 23 11:20 GMT (UK) »
I briefly read about iPad Pro (it’s the middle of the night here).  It sounds promising.  Thank you again, Biggles50!
Ellison: Co. Wicklow/Canada       Fowley: Sligo/Canada       Furnival: Lancashire/Canada       Ibbotson: Sheffield/Canada       Lee/DeJongh: Lancashire & Cheshire       Mumford: Essex/Canada       Ovens: Ireland/Canada       Sarge: Yorkshire/Canada             Stuart: Sligo/Canada       Sullivan: Co. Clare/Canada      Vaus: Sussex/Surrey      Wakefield: Tuam or Ballinasloe, Ireland              (Surname: Originated/Place Last Lived)  (Canadians lived in Ontario)