Author Topic: ThruLines Photo source  (Read 244 times)

Offline Fibrokitty

• RootsChat Member
  • Who will tell your story when you're gone?
    • View Profile
ThruLines Photo source
« on: Saturday 04 March 23 18:44 GMT (UK) »
* EDIT- IVE FOUND THEM, NO NEED TO REPLY.*

Im waiting for my own DNA but in the meantime my sister has shared hers to me to have a look through, my 5 x gr grandads on the ThruLines list with "Potential Ancestor" on, which is fine, i have him on my tree as ive been trying to find other details of him for years. Its just his name on my tree and no dates and i missed off his middle name (which is Ashton so not massively common). On the ThruLines list its his full name, a birth year and death year and a photo!! I thought i was in for a win, but when i click on it and see whos tree he is linked too, none of them have the photo or the dates shown! Even searching his name and dates on Ancestry it doesnt pop up either to where this photo or information has come from! im really confused. ive looked at other ancestors with photos and i can find where they're are posted from so its not even because im looking through shared DNA. How do i find out where this photo came from?
Banks
Atherton
Yates
Pearson
Gorringe
Young
Dickinson
Bowling
Briscoe

Online brigidmac

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Computer incompetent but stiil trying
    • View Profile
Re: ThruLines Photo source
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 04 March 23 22:23 GMT (UK) »
i added a reply to the Pearson thread

warning never trust thru line suggestions without verifying but in this case the suggestion may have come from your own tree lol
Roberts,Fellman.Macdermid smith jones,Bloch,Irvine,Hallis Stevenson