Author Topic: Jutsum visit to Devon 2023 . Please delete . Doubled up .  (Read 173 times)

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Jutsum visit to Devon 2023 . Please delete . Doubled up .
« on: Saturday 11 March 23 21:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi , I am visiting Devon UK in June 2023 . I am looking into my Jutsum family . My connection is John Jutsum the Keeper at St Thomas Apostle . His birth and parents are unknown but he died 1800 and is buried in St Thomas Apostle graveyard with his second wife Mary nee Skinner Jutsum who died 1817. I have found mention of him in The Flying Post .I
would like advice as how to find if the gravestone is in existence? The Jutsum family is in the South Molton ,North Molton area but my John married Elizabeth Townson in Cullompton.  They had a son William Cook Jutsum 1771 who went with his family to London and established the Jutsum family I know today .He is not the John Jutsum born in 1734 .  Thanks . Fred
I would love any ideas for my visit .I am only there for a few days . Thanks .
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..