Author Topic: Denmark-July 1957,Vindvlaesvej 4, Logstor,Aalborg- Resident at this address  (Read 182 times)

Offline ankerpep_52

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Martine or Martina Nielsen Christensen was visiting at this address noted in subject line..  She was born in 1879 or 1881-now deceased & was the wife of my 1st cousin 1x removed, Rasmus Sorensen Kristensen, changed to Christensen.  He died Aarhus, July 1951. Are you able to advise who was actually living at the address in Logstor? A notice pertaining to Rasmus's death was sent to Martine in 1957 to this address and as they may be relaties of Martine's, or Rasmus I would dearly like to know.    I wrote to the church in Logstor but did not receive a reply. Please help if possible.
BOKOTA-Hampshire & Surrey/ SI(Y)MONDS-Kent, Ldn PAPANICOLAOU-Hampshire /HARTLEY- Derby&Ldn/ SMITH-Ldn/ COLE-Hants & Ldn/ CREED-Berks, Ldn, Oxfordshire/ BRADLEY, DOCWRA & LAND- Islington &Kent/  HUMPHERSTON-Ldn./ ALLEN-Ldn & Surrey/ DOWNEY & DAVIDSON & FITCHARD-NBL & Durham, HARTLEY-Montreal QC Canada
RASMUSSEN-Storring Arhus,& SORENSEN,& JENSEN- Veng,& Hjelmslev, Skanderborg Denmark/HANSEN-Fejo,Fuglse,Maribo,DK

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Denmark-July 1957,Vindvlaesvej 4, Logstor,Aalborg- Resident at this address
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 15 March 23 19:51 GMT (UK) »
The census records only go as far as 1940.
Here is a link to Census 1940 Løgstør, Vindblæsvej. Not much help I know.

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn137/census1940/source160528

Ian

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Denmark-July 1957,Vindvlaesvej 4, Logstor,Aalborg- Resident at this address
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 16 March 23 08:45 GMT (UK) »