Author Topic: James Family Redskin Village Mitcham  (Read 830 times)

Offline waynus james

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: James Family Redskin Village Mitcham
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 21 September 23 15:58 BST (UK) »
hallo rose thank you for gettin back to me that all makes moor sence now yes i have the same probliom with how photos if my nan was alive she wood have knon them all so i hafe to relie on famliy members tellin me hoos hoo so frank bird was marred to my aunt unity they lived no 45 new close phipps bridge i think she dird 1945 there berred london rd mitcham i dont think theres a headstone i have looked do you have a photo of frank or unity please i cord look at please i will keep asking about the photos if anyone knows them keep in touch waynus

Offline Rose55

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 22 September 23 10:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Waynus, I'll keep trying to find out who is in the photos and let you know if any of them are of Louisa or Unity. Sorry, I don't have any of Fred or Unity either. Lousia was living at 'The Homestead' on Molesey Road, Hersham when she died. I know that her daughter Rosie Deakins married Ben Eastwood and they had a daughter also called Rosie. Rosie Eastwood married Thomas Penfold. All the best and I hope you do find the pictures, Lucy.

Offline waynus james

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 22 September 23 18:53 BST (UK) »
thank you lucy for this yes i hope we find out who thay are its lovely to put names to faces das louisea grand daulters still live surrey way