Author Topic: 1921 cencus price  (Read 501 times)

Online mudmonster

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
1921 cencus price
« on: Monday 24 April 23 19:01 BST (UK) »
Hello all,Can anyone tell me how much it is to access the 1921 cencus on a pay per view basis and also can you search other documents on a pay to view basis 
Thanks Mud

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
Re: 1921 cencus price
« Reply #1 on: Monday 24 April 23 19:25 BST (UK) »

Have a read of this URL.

https://www.findmypast.co.uk/help/articles/360009238938-how-much-does-it-cost-to-access-the-1921-census-online-

You can also view 1921 Census records on a pay-per-view basis using Findmypast micropayments. Viewing transcriptions costs £2.50 per record. Viewing images of the original records costs £3.50 each.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Online mudmonster

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 24 April 23 19:43 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that I have looked online but could not find the pay per view part  can you do the same with other records they hold?

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 24 April 23 20:03 BST (UK) »
....can you do the same with other records they hold?

Have no experience of using pay-per-view on FindMyPast (apart from the 1921 census).

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Online KGarrad

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Garrad (Suffolk, Essex, Somerset), Crocker (Somerset), Vanstone (Devon, Jersey), Sims (Wiltshire), Bridger (Kent)

Offline Kaybron

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 25 April 23 02:33 BST (UK) »
Thank you KGarrad for the link.  I have purchased 1921 Census records individually and wondered if you could purchase other records similarly.  Through the link you gave I have just purchased a Kent Parish record for a death in 1825 which I have wanted.  The cost was £1.50. The process of purchasing was quite simple.
Regards Kaybron

Online mudmonster

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 25 April 23 09:49 BST (UK) »
Thankyou  hopefully  I will able to get the record I am searching for
Mud

Offline fhtess1165

• RootsChat Extra
  • http://writingmypast.wordpress.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday 01 May 23 16:29 BST (UK) »
Yes, you can use Micropayments for all records:
https://www.findmypast.co.uk/help/articles/4405440232977-what-are-findmypast-micropayments-
https://www.findmypast.com/help/articles/4411074207121-6-purchase-of-a-subscription-or-use-of-micropayments

I believe if you create your free account, search for a record, and then click on it to view, the prompt to either subscribe or buy micropayments will come up.

FindMyPast support are very helpful as well: support@findmypast.com

Hope this helps

Thank you KGarrad for the link.  I have purchased 1921 Census records individually and wondered if you could purchase other records similarly.  Through the link you gave I have just purchased a Kent Parish record for a death in 1825 which I have wanted.  The cost was £1.50. The process of purchasing was quite simple.
Regards Kaybron
Spong, Taylor, Ferdinando, Lawley, Cox, Sinkins, Morris, Sidney, Keel, Montgomery, Barlow, Izzard, Pearce, Warboys, River, Sherrell, White, Beake