Author Topic: Schonbeck / Piejontack Wedding  (Read 131 times)

Offline littlefacey

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Schonbeck / Piejontack Wedding
« on: Tuesday 09 May 23 19:34 BST (UK) »
Hello!

I have an ancestor, Johann Friederich Schonbeck who married in 1816 to what appears to be Sophie Louise Dorothea Piejontack however I cannot find anything on her or them after their wedding.

The surname Piejontack doesn't appear in relation to this lady anywhere and i'm wondering if anyone can help? Is there anything on this marriage record that may give any more clues?

From the transcription, it states her name is Piejontack and her father's name is Johann however I cannot find anything about her, her family or the couple after 1816  :-[ I've had a look at the record to see if it was transcribed incorrectly however all I can see is Piejontack so was hoping fresh eyes could help?
Morralley, Morrallee, Moralee, Felton, Paxton, Schonbeck

Offline Zefiro

• RootsChat Veteran
  • breeze from the west
    • View Profile
Re: Schonbeck / Piejontack Wedding
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 09 May 23 20:16 BST (UK) »
Do you have a link to this? It would make reading a bit easier.
One column reads: der Invalide Johann Piejontacks einzige eheliche Tochter (the only legitimate daughter of the disabled Johann P).

Offline Karen McDonald

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • ** THINK POSITIVE! **
    • View Profile
Re: Schonbeck / Piejontack Wedding
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 09 May 23 23:14 BST (UK) »
Hi littlefacey,

I'm afraid I can't help with Piejontack, but one thing that might help you when searching is that your ancestor's name is actually Schönebeck, not Schonbeck.

Best regards,
Karen
McDonald MacDonald M'Donald McGregor MacGregor M'Gregor Twilley Wells Fentiman Carrington Rowe Needham Mitchell Mackie Collingwood Fuller Maides Shilton Hagon Budd