Author Topic: Lindo/Peters  (Read 127 times)

Offline Kelger123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Lindo/Peters
« on: Sunday 14 May 23 22:51 BST (UK) »
Looking for any info on Karen Peters and ? Lindo who were resident in Mass. around 1970.  They had a son born 2 July 1971 in Hyannis Port, Barnstable, Massachusetts.  I did not name him as I believe he is still alive.  The Lindo family came from somewhere in the Azores and that is the extent of my knowledge.  Not much to go on but I have been astonished with results before, so here goes.
Just to be clear, I am looking for any info on the parents or ancestors of the man born in 1971.
Thanks
Benchurian

Offline oldohiohome

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Lindo/Peters
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 14 May 23 23:31 BST (UK) »
I'm not finding anything.

If you are looking for the man who was born in 1971, try whitepages.com or fastpeoplesearch.com, or any one of the other thousand people finder sites. I think those two are better than most.

If you are trying to work backward, do that anyway and look on the results page for his parents under "possible relatives" or the like. If you get his father's name - and he has died - it might make it a little easier.

If you are wondering what happened to Karen and her husband, try each name and last known location in Google. If you know they both died, add the word "obituary" to the search. Even if they themselves haven't died, they might show up in an obituary of a parent or other relative. You can try adding "survived by" to the search also.

I tried that for Karen Lindo, hyannis port obituary, but only found a woman who didn't match any of the information you gave. I tried exact date of birth for the son and didn't find him at ancestry.

Offline Kelger123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Lindo/Peters
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 14 May 23 23:44 BST (UK) »
Hi oldohiohome,
My you were quick off the blocks, thanks a lot. You hit the same brick wall I hit.  I do know the son's name so some of the ideas you suggest seem very plausible, I will give it a try.