Author Topic: Lucas COLOME & wife Teresa (BILVENY) Born c. 1848 Barcelona, Spain - Later life?  (Read 129 times)

Offline rbell35

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Seeking please any information on the life of Lucas COLOME (sometimes spelt COLOMES) and wife Teresa (nee BILVENY). Lucas was the son of a Sebastian Salvador Anton COLOME (born 1815 in San Martin, Arenys de Munt, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain) & Maria Teresa JAURES. His wife Teresa was the daughter of a Juan BILVENY and Josepha Ignes Teresa Banchs BELSOLLEL. I am particularly interested to know more about their later life, including occupation & the full list of children they had. I do know my wife descends from their daughter Maria Dolores Rosa Louisa COLOME/S. A family rumour suggests Louisa and one other sister came to Mauritius with the assistance of the Loreto Convent as a consequence of some adverse or conflict situation; and that her parents may have died then (1890s?). However I am not certain about any other children. I also have no idea where or when they died either and would be fascinated to know these details. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks & cheers, Rob