Author Topic: Death of Janet McKenzie  (Read 481 times)

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Death of Janet McKenzie
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 18 May 23 06:28 BST (UK) »
Thank you Rosie  I’ll check these in the morning I’m off to bed now
Elizabeth l

Hope it's the right one Elizabeth

Rosie

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 18 May 23 06:34 BST (UK) »
Not sure if you have some of the family in 1881
1881 ( LDS) census on SP
Jessie Sutherland ( coachmans wife and house keeper )
Address House Roadside of Swiney she is there with some of her family husband not there

Rosie

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 18 May 23 07:07 BST (UK) »
I would disregard that post on the  death of Adam Gordon Sutherland I can see a certificate on a tree for the birth of a son Angus Sutherland in 1860 is this your tree ?
Rosie

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 18 May 23 07:47 BST (UK) »
Angus is the first child for Jessie and John . A lucky find while looking for the Birth of Robina her youngest sister Alexander signs for both babies as father and grandfather . I have all of Jessie and Johns family and some census .  Thank you for your help once more Rosie
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 18 May 23 08:11 BST (UK) »
Angus is the first child for Jessie and John . A lucky find while looking for the Birth of Robina her youngest sister Alexander signs for both babies as father and grandfather . I have all of Jessie and Johns family and some census .  Thank you for your help once more Rosie
Elizabeth

I can see that now Elizabeth from the birth certificate so Angus becomes Adam on the census records

Rosie

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 18 May 23 08:28 BST (UK) »
Yes Rosie I am in Ancestry but someone else has the death of Janet Mackay Gordon
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth