Author Topic: Finders International  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Jackiemh

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Finders International
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 13 August 23 01:27 BST (UK) »
Still twiddling our thumbs. Can't hurry these things.
I now have a photo of the person involved (when she was about 3 and in fancy dress) that my cousin found in the album of a great aunt. She is looking to see what other gems are in it.
Jackie
Bateman, Baylis, Bellotti, Boag, Bower (Stillgebauer), Cattermole, Chester, Dullage, Felix, French, Fursse, Garrett, Gilbert, Harding, Haynes, Hazelwood, Plume, Putland, Rudge, Strickson, Vine, Warren, Whitehead, Whitehorn, Wiltshire, Youthed and many more

Offline Jackiemh

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 30 September 23 21:46 BST (UK) »
Update: Still heard nothing.
In the meantime, I applied for the lady's death certificate hoping that it might give me a bit more information.
She was living in a care home before passing away in a hospital following a fall. So little to be gleaned there. I have written to the care home so watch this space ......
Jackie
Bateman, Baylis, Bellotti, Boag, Bower (Stillgebauer), Cattermole, Chester, Dullage, Felix, French, Fursse, Garrett, Gilbert, Harding, Haynes, Hazelwood, Plume, Putland, Rudge, Strickson, Vine, Warren, Whitehead, Whitehorn, Wiltshire, Youthed and many more

Offline Jackiemh

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 18 November 23 02:44 GMT (UK) »
Another update - I had a reply from the care home, saying there were some photos and a brief history available. So, now am waiting on those.
Also nothing more to report on Finders International.
Jackie

Offline Jackiemh

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 22 March 24 21:48 GMT (UK) »
Still twiddling thumbs with any communication from Finders or any solicitors.
However, a parcel of photos (and possibly other personal items) has just been delivered to one of my brothers, from the care home, and he has just shared a wedding photo of the lady in question with other members of the family. I am really pleased with that.
Jackie