Author Topic: Surname Peressin in Italy  (Read 151 times)

Offline kigor

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Surname Peressin in Italy
« on: Tuesday 18 July 23 15:23 BST (UK) »
Hello,
I look for surname Peressin in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy.
Cousin of my father, Oriella Kramarsic (1913 Trieste) married Romeo Peressin. She died in 1998 in Trieste.
In necrology it mention husband Romeo, her sister Giulia, and him sister Gioconda and Stefania.
I look to find some Peressin hoping to know more about the rest of Oriella Kramarsic family. I know she have other two sister Giulia (1911 Trieste) and Maria (1925 Kraljevec) and one brother Carlo (1917 Trieste). They parents was Julius Kramarsic (1886 - ???) and Emilia Skerjanc (1889  Trieste - 1954 Trieste).
Any help is welcome

Offline curtainhooks

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Surname Peressin in Italy
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 18 July 23 15:32 BST (UK) »
There is a Romeo Peressin who was born on the 6th of September 1926 in Sequals, Pordenone, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy and he died on the 24th of October 2017 in Mulhouse, Haut-Rhin, Alsace, France.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline kigor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Surname Peressin in Italy
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 30 July 23 09:09 BST (UK) »
Thanks for your replay. In the end I was lucky to find one descendents. Correct one was born in 1922