Author Topic: Treloar puzzler  (Read 542 times)

Offline Treloarish

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Treloar puzzler
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 23 December 23 22:58 GMT (UK) »
Simples.

Lord Aubrey Treloar was born British Army of the Rhine.

Lord was a name given to him by a godparent in the Indian Army. Similar to Rama. Not an actual Lord.

He was the sister of Joan Treloar -> became Voortmann.

Married Susan ? Crane. Daughter of Douglas Crane (Evesham) + Edna Crane (Birmingham?)

Son of Aubrey Treloar, son of (William?) Treloar + Joan Tidy sister of Bill Tidy, lived in the Portsmouth area.

All these are facts told to me by (Lord) Aubrey Treloar, my father.

Who is asking?, I have to know.

Offline Treloarish

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 23 December 23 23:06 GMT (UK) »
One more thing.

Aubrey Treloar was my grandfather. (Don't know birth). Married my Grandmother Mary (not Joan). Had daughter Joan, son Lord Aubrey.

Lord Aubrey Treloar was/is father. (British Army of the Rhine). Lord was given name, from a godfather.

Lord Aubrey Treloar is brother, probably born Lambeth c. 1974 like me. Named after father.

My father married Susan Crane when about 20/21 years of age, my mother (Susan Crane) died around 1983 by memory. My Father remarried a Danielle Pallier (of Callais France) who also had various other surnames Igoe being one I think.

I still am interested in who wants to know.

Offline Treloarish

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 23 December 23 23:13 GMT (UK) »
>> died in South West France in 2005

I have no idea what he was doing in France. Mary Treloar died before him if I remember rightly.

I remember my father telling me my grandfather had died about that time. We were barely on speaking terms, so not much more info there.