Author Topic: Benjamin Harvey (1825-1899) & 2nd Wife Eliza Partridge (1836-1909) West Bromwich  (Read 482 times)

Offline samanthator

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Benjamin Harvey (1825-1899) & 2nd Wife Eliza Partridge (1836-1909) West Bromwich
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 22 August 23 13:51 BST (UK) »
Debra - Dundee

Thank you for the information about Daughter Eliza's possible marriage to Frederick Brockhouse.  I have provisionally added this to Eliza's Profile and thus added her daughter Muriel Clarice as well.

However, I agree with you that the dates of birth do not tally so am doubtful and have thus added that I am actively researching Eliza still and that there is a possible error in the Profile to alert other Family History researchers in consequence.

I also agree the only way to check this is by ordering a Marriage Certificate of this possible marriage especially as another Family Tree shows the Eliza to be the daughter of William Howdle Harvey and Eliza Jones - with the different birth of date but the same GRO Birth Index as I have.

Offline samanthator

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Benjamin Harvey (1825-1899) & 2nd Wife Eliza Partridge (1836-1909) West Bromwich
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 24 August 23 20:43 BST (UK) »
I have carried on researching Benjamin Harvey and his family.  I have found more children with his first wife, Hannah Lattimore.  He had 5 children with her and have managed to confirm their births and deaths.

However, i haven't made much progress sadly as regards his children with Eliza Partridge and think I will have to eventually order certificates to confirm the information I have to date.

Thanks again for helping me in this matter so far.  Samanthator