Author Topic: MyHeritage Error Messages for DNA Matches  (Read 1093 times)

Offline sandgrounder

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
MyHeritage Error Messages for DNA Matches
« on: Monday 09 October 23 15:14 BST (UK) »
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems viewing their matches on MyHeritage?

For the last few days I've had two error messages popping up.  An "ordinary" error message - an error has occurred, please try later. And also - You have reached the maximum number of DNA Matches that can be viewed per day. You can continue viewing more DNA Matches tomorrow.

I keep trying "tomorrow" but the result is still the same. Sometimes the Matches show but when I click on "review match", I get the error message and am unable to see our Shared Matches, other times I can't even get that far.

This is happening across three devices. I've logged out, logged in again, deleted cookies, but it makes no difference.  I can't find an email address and there's no option on their contact form that really seems to cover this, but obviously if I can't solve this problem I'll have to pick one and hope it gets passed to the right department!

Would welcome any suggestions - and would like to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this.

TIA

Judith

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline sandgrounder

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: MyHeritage Error Messages for DNA Matches
« Reply #2 on: Monday 09 October 23 15:38 BST (UK) »
Thank you. I'll give it a day or so and see if it's rectified.

Best wishes

Offline sandgrounder

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: MyHeritage Error Messages for DNA Matches
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 10 October 23 13:37 BST (UK) »
Seems to be back to normal today!