Author Topic: Please alter background  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Handypandy

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Please alter background
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 11 November 23 21:06 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Carol. To be fair, everyone made a good effort, the 'cut out' was far from straight forward.

Offline Keybob

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 11 November 23 21:45 GMT (UK) »
Jorgia 2018
Halsham Collinsons

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I'm nearer to finding out who you are thanks DNA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 12 November 23 09:25 GMT (UK) »
Thank you very much, another great background for Jorgia.

Offline jmagarac

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 14 November 23 17:46 GMT (UK) »
I did not see her in such a formal attire being set in a parklike or other setting. The warm glows to the lighting and dress to me suggested a ballroom.

Before any discussion occurs around the creation of this setting, I am readily admitting that it is totally computer generated. I simply programmed the computer to generate a ballroom backdrop. AI did the rest.  Although not a particular fan of AI - I also used a modest amount to sharpen her facial detail and refine them a bit from the rather lo-res original resolution.

So very sorry for you and your family's loss.

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 14 November 23 18:40 GMT (UK) »
That's lovely, thank you very much.  I guess the fact the original was taken in a cloakroom shows she was out somewhere.

Offline dublin1850

• RootsChat Veteran
  • A great lover of Dublin history
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday 15 November 23 08:07 GMT (UK) »
In the past, when there was a death they could not explain, they sometimes called it a 'visitation from God'.
I am very sorry for your loss.
Coffey, Cummins [Rathfalla, Tipperary], Cummins [Skirke, Laois], Curran, Dillon [Clare], Fogarty [Garran, Laois/Tipp], Hughes, Keshan (Keeshan), Loughman [Harristown and Killadooley, Laois], Mallon [Armagh], Malone, Markham [Caherkine, Clare], McKeon(e) [Sligo/Kilkenny/Waterford], McNamara, Meagher, Prescott [Kilkenny/Waterford/Wexford?], Rafferty, Ryan, Sullivan, Tobin
GEDMatch: T665306 tested with Family Tree DNA and also with ancestry
GEDCOM file: 1980344

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 15 November 23 11:29 GMT (UK) »
Thank you.  I think nowadays with all the medical diagnostics etc. available, a cause of death should be found.  Even natural causes would be better than cause unknown.  It seems American autopsies are not as thorough as ones in the UK and they rely on sending tissue samples for analysis which takes weeks if not months for a result to come through.

Offline Whipby

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Wish I was still this cute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 25 November 23 22:49 GMT (UK) »
I’m so very sorry for your loss.  I can hardly imagine how you and the rest of Jorgia’s family must be feeling.  Such a shock for you all.
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Reddie, Gott, Woodcock, Randerson, Heslop, Dove, Sowerby, Henderson, Singleton, Butler, Kelly, Parkes, Pinkney, Sellers, Speck, Todd,  Wilkie and others.

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Saturday 25 November 23 23:11 GMT (UK) »
Thank you very much for your kind words and the background you've provided for the photo, it reminds me of a verse from the bible that was said at her funeral - "In my Father's house are many rooms..."

It is the shock of her sudden death without a cause that is causing us so much heartache, it just doesn't seem real, a fit healthy young woman of 26 who, apparently, just laid down and died, we can't get our heads round it, or the fact that we'll never see her again. :'(