Author Topic: Help understanding instructions, please  (Read 360 times)

Offline Davedrave

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Help understanding instructions, please
« on: Sunday 12 November 23 21:39 GMT (UK) »
I would appreciate help with understanding the manual which comes with a weather station I have recently purchased (extract attached). I need to access advanced functions so that I can set the current barometric pressure. In order to do this I must establish a wii-fi connection as per the attached, and unfortunately I’m unable to make head or tail of it.

I have successfully connected the device to a weather service, but I cannot now see any way of connecting to the PWSXXX referred to (which I think I did connect to when first setting up the device). Nothing named PWS anything now shows up when I go into the wi-fi settings on either my iPad or my Windows 10 laptop. I’m just wondering whether I should perform a factory reset and try to establish the wi-fi connection from scratch again?

Dave
ESSEX: Cramphorn Raven Sams Sayers Taylor; GLOS: Beacham/Beauchamp; HERTS: Chamberlain Chuck; LEICS: Allot Bentley Godfrey Greasley Hunt Hurst Jarvis Lane Lea Light Woodward; LINCS: Lambert Mitchell Muse ; STAFFS: Hodgkins Jarvis; SURREY: Light; WARKS: Astley/Chesshire Bradbury Hicken/Hickin Hudson; WORCS: Ballinger Beauchamp Laight

Online Biggles50

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Help understanding instructions, please
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 November 23 07:00 GMT (UK) »
If you look in the product manual you will probably see that a specific APP is required to enable the setup and monitoring to take place.

Offline Davedrave

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help understanding instructions, please
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 November 23 18:41 GMT (UK) »
Thanks. I actually found instructions for a Logia weather station which appears to be identical to my Bresser model, but whereas the Bresser instructions are poor, the Logia manual is much easier to understand, and I managed to follow it.

Dave :)
ESSEX: Cramphorn Raven Sams Sayers Taylor; GLOS: Beacham/Beauchamp; HERTS: Chamberlain Chuck; LEICS: Allot Bentley Godfrey Greasley Hunt Hurst Jarvis Lane Lea Light Woodward; LINCS: Lambert Mitchell Muse ; STAFFS: Hodgkins Jarvis; SURREY: Light; WARKS: Astley/Chesshire Bradbury Hicken/Hickin Hudson; WORCS: Ballinger Beauchamp Laight