Author Topic: Missing (hard search)  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Katie Hiscock

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Missing (hard search)
« on: Thursday 16 November 23 21:05 GMT (UK) »
I think ive got a pretty hard search on my hands,

The person in question is albert george moulden
born in Reading berkshire in 1868 baptized in 1869 in aug (baptized albert charles moulden)

lived in berkshire untill 1894 first wife died and married second wife moved to Broadway, Worcestershire for work with the post office
also lived in  East Molesey, Surrey

last seen with his wife and children at 27 Stanley Rd, Hounslow
Occupation   given as Upholsterer

he was working in the post office then suddenly changes profession

he seemed to have a seperate place of work for a few years between 1906 and 1908 in surrey Avern road and manor road

now i have looked in to every child of his and his wife and parents and nothing i cant find him any where, by the time ww1 starts he is over 40 so too old to fight. i thought maybe he was going by a differnt name but i have no proof that it could be him.

some where between 1921 and 1939 he could of died because on his wifes 1921 census record it says she married and he has been listed as not dead on most of his childrens marriage certs but on 1939 register it says widow.

Mary J Moulden living in Cecil Road Hounslow

i dont know what to look at next.. maybe a name change ? or is there any other way i can look for the name moulden, it has been transcribed as moulder in the past

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Missing (hard search)
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 16 November 23 21:16 GMT (UK) »
Ernest G Mauldon
Death Age    67
Birth Date    abt 1869
Registration Date    Jan 1936 [Feb 1936] [Mar 1936]
Registration Quarter    Jan-Feb-Mar
Registration district    Orsett
Inferred County    Essex
Volume    4a
Page    728
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Katie Hiscock

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 16 November 23 21:22 GMT (UK) »
im confused sorry what is this ?

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 16 November 23 21:27 GMT (UK) »
DUH - no wonder you are confused - You are looking for Albert George - apologies ::)

Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Ladyhawk

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 16 November 23 22:15 GMT (UK) »

The person in question is albert george moulden born in Reading berkshire in 1868 baptized in 1869 in aug (baptized albert charles moulden)

some where between 1921 and 1939 he could of died because on his wifes 1921 census record it says she married and he has been listed as not dead on most of his childrens marriage certs but on 1939 register it says widow.

i dont know what to look at next.. maybe a name change ? or is there any other way i can look for the name moulden, it has been transcribed as moulder in the past

A long shot no middle name and surname has no ‘u’  :-\  ???

MOLDEN, ALBERT    age   69 
GRO Reference: 1937  M Quarter in WOOLWICH  Volume 01D  Page 1501
Digital image is available cost £2.50
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 16 November 23 22:23 GMT (UK) »
Not the same person - I checked that one out earlier and there is an Albert Molden b Woolwich living in Plumstead in 1911.  There is a probate entry showing he died 4.3.1937 at 69 Villas Rd Plumstead (1911 address)  Probate to 2 married women - Ethel Mabel Parker & Florence Ann Hampstead - 1911 shows daughters of that name

Woolwich RD includes Plumstead

Offline Mabel Bagshawe

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 16 November 23 22:29 GMT (UK) »
There's a Mary Jane Moulden on electoral registers from 1918 to 1934 at 60 Colonial Avenue, Twickenham.  In later years Agnes and Edith are also at that address, so she is yours.

No Albert in Colonial Avenue, however. There is a Harry James Masters up to 1922 - no idea what his connection was

Offline Katie Hiscock

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday 17 November 23 14:30 GMT (UK) »

The person in question is albert george moulden born in Reading berkshire in 1868 baptized in 1869 in aug (baptized albert charles moulden)

A long shot no middle name and surname has no ‘u’  :-\  ???

MOLDEN, ALBERT    age   69 
GRO Reference: 1937  M Quarter in WOOLWICH  Volume 01D  Page 1501
Digital image is available cost £2.50

not him he was the one that lived at 69 villas road and has done since  like 1890 or somthing like that

i brought that one :(

Offline Katie Hiscock

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday 17 November 23 14:32 GMT (UK) »
There's a Mary Jane Moulden on electoral registers from 1918 to 1934 at 60 Colonial Avenue, Twickenham.  In later years Agnes and Edith are also at that address, so she is yours.

No Albert in Colonial Avenue, however. There is a Harry James Masters up to 1922 - no idea what his connection was

harry masters was the husband of one of alberts children from first marriage she died 1918