Author Topic: Suggestions welcome for this name.........PLEASE IGNORE AS SOMEONE JUST GOT IT!!  (Read 187 times)

Offline bluestar1967

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
So this is part of a marriage certificate and I was hoping to get the names of the fathers for those getting married. I can read the top one, the grooms father, and was expecting it to be what it turned out to be "Edward Massey". The brides father is the problem, the surname is Jones - but I have no other clues as to what he fathers name was! Suggestions welcome from the experts among you and thank you in advance for you time and effort!  :)

Offline Millmoor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions welcome for this name.........
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 14 December 23 17:02 GMT (UK) »
Thomas.
Dent (Haltwhistle and Sacriston), Bell and Jetson (Haltwhistle), Postle, Ward, Longstaff, Purvis, Manners, Parnaby and Hardy (Co. Durham), Kennedy and McRobert (Banffshire), Reid(Bathgate), Watson (Wemyss), Graham (Libberton), Sandilands (Carmichael), Munro (Dingwall)

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions welcome for this name.........PLEASE IGNORE AS SOMEONE JUST GOT IT!!
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 14 December 23 17:04 GMT (UK) »
Another one here for Thomas  :)

Rosie

Offline bluestar1967

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions welcome for this name.........PLEASE IGNORE AS SOMEONE JUST GOT IT!!
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 14 December 23 17:55 GMT (UK) »
Thanks both, its obvious once you've seen it lol, I just couldn't see it to start with and now can ONLY see Thomas! I was convinced it started with a K when I was first looking and thought it was Kurndo or the like!  :D