Author Topic: Audrey Maisenberger Death 2013  (Read 401 times)

Offline oldohiohome

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Audrey Maisenberger Death 2013
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 20 December 23 14:37 GMT (UK) »
And could the other daughter have stayed in Canada? If so, she will be a lot harder to find.

Offline oldohiohome

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 20 December 23 14:47 GMT (UK) »
I would take results from Fast People Search with a large grain of salt.  I looked up two family members who died in the last 10 years or so, and many of the relatives that they list are not anyone in the family.  The past addresses also include some places where they never lived.
Agreed, there is a lot of misinformation there. "Relatives" are sometimes neighbors or people who lived in the same apartment building. Or someone with the same surname. Although not likely here - there aren't too many Maisenbergers around.
I have wondered about the addresses. Sometimes they seem to be workplaces and end up on a person's record that way, sometimes maybe the address of a parent or child if they are on the same bank account, for example.

Offline Del 80

• RootsChat Veteran
  • my favourite jumper about 1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 20 December 23 14:48 GMT (UK) »
Yes, I believe there was a connection to Canada.....the family MAY even have emigrated there, from Germany, before moving to  the United States......
Clarke , Calvert , McCreadie,
 McDowell, Paton & Scott families,  Scotland
& Ireland, Ayto/Hayto/Eato/Eatough families, Lincolnshire.

Offline Del 80

• RootsChat Veteran
  • my favourite jumper about 1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 20 December 23 15:13 GMT (UK) »
Mmmhhh......There are two ladies on Facebook, one of whom is definately the daughter of Karl and Audrey, the other one I'm not sure about.....however, neither have posted anything for a couple of years.....and the other one has a tree on Ancestry, but it is private, and  I can't view it, and she hasn't visited it for over a year, which is a shame, as I think there is a picture of Audrey on it.....
Clarke , Calvert , McCreadie,
 McDowell, Paton & Scott families,  Scotland
& Ireland, Ayto/Hayto/Eato/Eatough families, Lincolnshire.