Author Topic: Italian Birth Record  (Read 824 times)

Offline M4CKA

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Italian Birth Record
« on: Friday 05 January 24 22:24 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
Hoping someone can be kind enough to help me transcribe this Italian Birth record, please.

Here is the link to the image on ancestry, an error keeps occurring every time I try and upload the image as an attachment :(

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/imageviewer/collections/1886/images/31053_A503951-00006?pId=269831

There are three different birth records on this page (Page 6) but the one I need to transcribe is the one on the bottom right of the right-hand page (Savino Giuseppe). Happily, there is a fair bit of info there so hope that's okay.

Thank You

Offline pwhhh

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Italian Birth Record
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 13 January 24 17:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
I unfortunately do not have a world subscription on Ancestry, so cannot see the records.If you can have another go at uploading, I might be able to help (can't promise but can try)
pwhhh

Online manukarik

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 13 January 24 17:35 GMT (UK) »
Can only find bmd entries up to 1865 in the Potenza State Archives for Marsicovetere:

https://www.rootschat.com/links/01sxu/

The link might be helpful if you are going further back.

Sorry too much to try and transcribe for a non Italian speaker
Clarkson, Tolladay, Prevost, Killick, Hicks

Offline Woollie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 13 January 24 18:01 GMT (UK) »
The size of the file has to be no more than 500kbs otherwise it will not download. That could be the reason for the errors.

Online Zefiro

• RootsChat Veteran
  • breeze from the west
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 13 January 24 18:44 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
Hoping someone can be kind enough to help me transcribe this Italian Birth record, please.

Here is the link to the image on ancestry, an error keeps occurring every time I try and upload the image as an attachment :(

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/imageviewer/collections/1886/images/31053_A503951-00006?pId=269831

There are three different birth records on this page (Page 6) but the one I need to transcribe is the one on the bottom right of the right-hand page (Savino Giuseppe). Happily, there is a fair bit of info there so hope that's okay.

Thank You

Could you provide us the date and place of this birth record? Ancestry is only viewable for those with a paid subscription. Sometimes the same records can be found on sites where you don't have to pay. But in order to go looking for them, we need to know as much info as possible.

Offline AlanBoyd

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 13 January 24 18:53 GMT (UK) »
The record is from 1878 and relates to a birth in the Comune of Marsicovetere in the province of Potenza, in the Southern Italian region of Basilicata.
Boyd, Dove, Blakey, Burdon

Online Zefiro

• RootsChat Veteran
  • breeze from the west
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 13 January 24 19:37 GMT (UK) »
The record is from 1878 and relates to a birth in the Comune of Marsicovetere in the province of Potenza, in the Southern Italian region of Basilicata.

exact date please

Offline AlanBoyd

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 13 January 24 19:54 GMT (UK) »
I’m pretty sure that it’s 16th of March (sedici  di Marzo). And it was at 09:15!

I would post an image but my usual trick for reducing the size doesn’t seem to be working on this image.
Boyd, Dove, Blakey, Burdon

Online Zefiro

• RootsChat Veteran
  • breeze from the west
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday 13 January 24 19:56 GMT (UK) »
I’m pretty sure that it’s 16th of March (sedici  di Marzo). And it was at 09:15!

I would post an image but my usual trick for reducing the size doesn’t seem to be working on this image.

I've found the record (N°15).