Author Topic: Una Mona McManus  (Read 171 times)

Offline sonyao

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Una Mona McManus
« on: Monday 29 January 24 02:51 GMT (UK) »
I would like to ask for help researching my sister-in-laws grandmother.  Una was born Mudgee NSW
1897 and Married Bertrand Gawthorne in Chartswood Sydney in 1915 they had three children, Nancy 1915-1916 Dael 1918-2002 and Lyell 1921-1987. Lyell is my sister-in - laws father.  Una left her husband and lived with a man named Roy Harold Collins together they had two children Ruth who recently passed away and her son who is 93 years old.  Roy died in 1967 and Una died in 1960.  their two children were in Burnside Chidrens home for sometime then taken by their father and raised by him.  Una's son  is quite angry with regard to his mother and I am hoping there is more information out there about Una that I am unable to find that will give her son an insight into his mothers life after Roy Collins.
Thank you
Sonyao

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Una Mona McManus
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 January 24 10:36 GMT (UK) »
I have asked the moderator to move your post to the Australia board.

You need to edit your post to remove the name of the living son as Rootschat does not allow the names of living persons.   Click on the Modify icon (top right hand corner) to access your post then remove his name
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)