Author Topic: Samuel Warwick born Birchanger about 1728  (Read 126 times)

Offline Martin17

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Samuel Warwick born Birchanger about 1728
« on: Thursday 08 February 24 09:17 GMT (UK) »
I am trying to confirm who the parents of Samuel Warwick born about 1728 in Birchanger who married Sarah Malin 15th October 1749 at St. Marys, Birchanger. I have them with at least seven children to date.

I have an extensive database of Warwick families who all tie in and believe that Samuel somehow descends from Robert Warwick who is top of my tree, born about 1540 at Furneux Pelham, but until now I can not positively find the link. From Robert Warwick, the Warwick families were located in Furneux Pelham, Farnham, Essex, Stansted Mountfitchet and the Hadhams, just over the border in Hertfordshire and the surrounding villages of Bishops Stortford. We all seem to be related, and there are lots of us, but it is a case of confirming the correct parents of Samuel.

I know there is over a 200 year gap from Robert to Samuel and I have linked other descendants of Robert.

I would be grateful for any information regarding confirming the parents of Samuel.

Regards

Martin
Warwick- Farnham Essex, Pelhams, Hadhams & Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire, Lee Kent.

Offline BumbleB

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Warwick born Birchanger about 1728
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 08 February 24 09:59 GMT (UK) »
A possibility -

11July 1728 - Little Maplestead - Samuel son of William and Mary

FindMyPast have this as a transcription only.
Transcriptions and NBI are merely finding aids.  They are NOT a substitute for original record entries.
Remember - "They'll be found when they want to be found" !!!
If you don't ask the question, you won't get an answer.
He/she who never made a mistake, never made anything.
Archbell - anywhere, any date
Kendall - WRY
Milner - WRY
Appleyard - WRY

Offline Martin17

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Warwick born Birchanger about 1728
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 08 February 24 13:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi BumbleB

Thank you for that piece of information, perhaps not born in Birchanger after all. Another line of enquiry for me to investigate.

Regards

Martin
Warwick- Farnham Essex, Pelhams, Hadhams & Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire, Lee Kent.