Author Topic: please can someone take out scratches creases on this pic victoria combination  (Read 511 times)

Offline gw0mow

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
hi, would someone be willing to take out the crease marks etc ,on this victoria combination made by scottish limited , number plate was registered in gloucester in 1913, the sidecar is made of wicker basket material , health and safety would have a field day , and with the hats also, i dont need it coloured just touched up ,thank you john
harris

Offline japeflakes

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: please can someone take out scratches creases on this pic victoria combination
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 11 April 24 21:01 BST (UK) »
Quick starter for you :-)

Offline Handypandy

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: please can someone take out scratches creases on this pic victoria combination
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 11 April 24 21:06 BST (UK) »
One from me....

Offline loord74

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile

Offline gw0mow

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 15 April 24 10:12 BST (UK) »
hi, would someone be willing to take out the crease marks etc ,on this victoria combination made by scottish limited , number plate was registered in gloucester in 1913, the sidecar is made of wicker basket material , health and safety would have a field day , and with the hats also, i dont need it coloured just touched up ,thank you john
            topic closed and thanks for helping me
harris