Author Topic: can anyone help.death look up.  (Read 1329 times)

Offline dwalin

• RootsChat Veteran
  • looking into the past.lets you see the future
    • View Profile
can anyone help.death look up.
« on: Wednesday 14 September 05 14:34 BST (UK) »
hi i ahev been looking for the exact place for my ggggrandad for a while.i know have his date and place.but i know believe he was married twice as pointed out in a earlier bit of help.
his name was
john leighton and in 1836 he married a anne griffiths in holywell on the 20/8/1886.they had one son
levi leighton born i think 1837.
i think ann then died as my ggggranda then married my ggggranma mary (surname unknown as yet).rootschat people have been briliant in helping me so far .what i was wondering is if anyone could find anns death .i have searched 1837.and familyhistory.ancestery.to no avail.could someone help please.thanks
harris , penrose,jose.davison.layton.leighton.summerson.bennet.clasper.wallett.cadwallader.johnson.jobling.bell (cook?)      />craig.stokoe.marshall.chalmers.white.bainbridge.waite.trevena.trenwith.polkinghorn.dixon.jopling.powell.ivey.greenhow
lloyd

Offline C P Rayson

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: can anyone help.death look up.
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 14 September 05 15:31 BST (UK) »
Hi Dwalin

FreeBMD has the following that may be your Ann

September quarter 1838 Holywell, 27, 177

There is also a marriage for John June qtr 1841 Holywell 27 338 possibly to a Mary Jones and another possible marriage December qtr 1842

I hope these are of some help

Happy hunting

Chris
Rayson, Anywhere

All UK census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline dwalin

• RootsChat Veteran
  • looking into the past.lets you see the future
    • View Profile
Re: can anyone help.death look up.
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 14 September 05 19:27 BST (UK) »
thank you very much.im now happily of to have a look and maybe i can confirm something thats been niggleing at me for a while. ;D.best wishes julie. :)
harris , penrose,jose.davison.layton.leighton.summerson.bennet.clasper.wallett.cadwallader.johnson.jobling.bell (cook?)      />craig.stokoe.marshall.chalmers.white.bainbridge.waite.trevena.trenwith.polkinghorn.dixon.jopling.powell.ivey.greenhow
lloyd