Author Topic: 1841 census please  (Read 355 times)

Offline Nicky

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
1841 census please
« on: Saturday 01 October 05 14:43 BST (UK) »
I have just been given the 1851 census details for the following family and wondered if anyone could find them in 1841?

This is the 1851 census info

Pancras, Somers Town.

James Taylor age 41
Ellen 41
James 12
Caroline 5
Alexander 3

James senior was born in Scotland and Ellen was born in Kent.

Any help would be great.

Nicky
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Sewell - Surrey<br />Lynch - Ireland, Devon and Channel Islands<br />Whall and Pye - Norwich, Essex and Kent<br />Cotterill - Warwickshire<br />Adams - North and East Riding of Yorkshire<br />Preest, Dufty Lewis, Aston - Forest of Dean

Offline Biker

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 1841 census please
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 22 February 06 20:05 GMT (UK) »
Hello

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping and noticed this older request.  Wondering if you are still looking for anything on this topic or you have resolved it in the meantime?  If you're still looking, this might be a tough one to find so do you have any further info to add that might assist finding them?

If we don't hear from you in a while, I'll assume the latter and move it to the 'completed' section.

Regards
Biker
Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Nicky

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 1841 census please
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 22 February 06 20:10 GMT (UK) »

Hi

No you can remove the posting if you like. I am hoping the census for that area will come online soon!!!

Nicky
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Sewell - Surrey<br />Lynch - Ireland, Devon and Channel Islands<br />Whall and Pye - Norwich, Essex and Kent<br />Cotterill - Warwickshire<br />Adams - North and East Riding of Yorkshire<br />Preest, Dufty Lewis, Aston - Forest of Dean