Author Topic: catholic parish registers wicklow 1830's  (Read 12394 times)

Offline Pat Reid

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: catholic parish registers wicklow 1830's
« Reply #9 on: Monday 31 October 05 20:47 GMT (UK) »
She waited 21 years and said that she was impatient!!!! And that is her only vice?  Kathleen is indeed a Saint!

Pat
Reid, McAlinden, Larmour, Mulholland, Kelly
Warrenpoint, Rostrevor, Rathfriland

Offline kmdryd

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 01 November 05 10:17 GMT (UK) »
Pat, you are making me blush :-[ :-[  I will admit I do have a couple of other vices but don't tell anyone :-\
All jokes aside, I really have been looking for 21 years for dear Bridgets bap. ;) I am a happy woman ;D ;D ;D............now it may take me another 21 years(if I live that long ::) to find any record of her parents, Christopher and Catherine.  In the words of Ned Kelly..."Such is Life!"..
I am sure I will pester you again in the near future ;D  I am persistant, if nothing else.(another vise) 8)
Best wishes from THE Saint ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Kathleen
Frost, Jarvis, Bower, King, Whiles, Dawson, Ross, McKenzie, Clemson, Eagles, Stanton, Gale, Sharpe, Newson, Hines, Howard, Williams, Watkins, Cupitt, Penrose,Carey, Tuck, Malyon, Moore, Bensley, Nunn, Doyle.

Offline kmdryd

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 03 November 05 13:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi All...I am back ;D
I have been told from a reliable source, that there is a monument in Rathdrum for all  the famine victims who died there.(at the workhouse)
Does anyone live close to Rathrum and possibly find this monument and maybe find the names of Christopher and Catherine Penrose?
I would be eternally grateful. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Many thanks
Kathleen
Frost, Jarvis, Bower, King, Whiles, Dawson, Ross, McKenzie, Clemson, Eagles, Stanton, Gale, Sharpe, Newson, Hines, Howard, Williams, Watkins, Cupitt, Penrose,Carey, Tuck, Malyon, Moore, Bensley, Nunn, Doyle.