Author Topic: EDWARDS David 1841 Wales census  (Read 8162 times)

Offline bruceedwards

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: EDWARDS David 1841 Wales census
« Reply #27 on: Monday 07 June 10 00:13 BST (UK) »
Hello Gadget

Many, many thanks for your excellent research and guidance. You have cut straight through a bottleneck that has bothered me for years.

I do have one question. Where did you get the information re the 1881 mother in law (3 posts ago) and William HADEN. I have what I thought was the 1881 census and Haden is not mentioned?

Again many thanks. I will continue to unravel the David/Georges confusion about the parentage of Harry. I will get more certificates etc from that era to hoefully get to the bottom of that mystery.

Regards Bruce Edwards

Offline bruceedwards

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 07 June 10 00:16 BST (UK) »
"YSTYMGYNNON, a township in the parish of Llanfechan, county Montgomery, 3 miles E. of Llanfyllin

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday 07 June 10 08:21 BST (UK) »

I do have one question. Where did you get the information re the 1881 mother in law (3 posts ago) and William HADEN. I have what I thought was the 1881 census and Haden is not mentioned?

Hello Bruce

Although Wiliam isn't mentioned on the index, he and Emily are on the census sheets, listed before Mary. O nce I saw them, it was easy enough to find the mnarriage on FreeBMD.

Regards

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***